UPDATE ON COVID-19
UPDATE ON COVID-19
First and foremost, we hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty. In accordance with Governor Abbott’s executive order GA-18, iRun Texas is operating up to 50% of the total listed occupancy at each location. We also ask that only two persons in each party come into the store at one time. This is for your safety and the safety of our employees, and to further assist with our social distancing efforts. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. In addition, we will continue to operate through curbside pickup, delivery by mail, or delivery to the customer’s doorstep. Following CDC guidelines, our employees will be following the suggested health protocols:
- •Regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, and restrooms.
- •Disinfect any items that come into contact with customers.
- •Make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available to employees and customers.
- •Wear mask or cloth face coverings over the nose and mouth.
- •Hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness and sanitation will be rigorously practiced.
- •Maintain at least 6 feet separation when possible
We ask all customers follow these guidelines:
- •If you or an immediate family member have been in contact with a person testing positive for COVID-19, advise our staff prior to entering iRun Texas.
- •All people must wear face coverings.
- •Customers may be scanned with a touchless thermometer. Those with a temperature above 100 will not be allowed in the store.
- •Customers must use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- •No cash will be accepted at this time. Payments will be as contactless as possible.
- •Restrooms will not be available to the public.
- •If you have had any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the store.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this crazy time. Remember, you can call any location to place a phone order or check out our new online store at shop.iruntexas.net.