JOIN THE iRUN TEAM
Looking for a Career? Consider Small Business
Small business is the core of our economy and attracts people who like to learn through experience and enjoy a day filled with variety. iRun Texas is a small business with three locations located in San Antonio. As a running retailer we take pride in helping our customers reach their health and fitness goals, whether it’s training for a local race or going for a walk. We dedicate ourselves to provide unrivaled personal attention. For us it’s not about selling products. It’s about working together, loving what we do, and serving the community.
We are seeking full-time candidates to join our team as a Fit Specialist to help build our future. The Fit Specialist will connect with team members, customers, and the community to encourage an active lifestyle. This position will work to ensure that the customer experience and store procedures are achieved to the highest standards. As employees grow, we expose them to other business disciplines to provide experience in all aspects of small business. Through training and education, our goal is to align the passion of the employee with the need of the business.
If corporate life is not for you and you find fulfillment working with a team to help people achieve their goals, consider a career in small business with iRun Texas. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Fun Company Culture – We know everyone says they have a fun culture – but we actually do! You’ll meet some lifelong friends and be able to share your love of being active!
- Health Benefits – We offer top-quality health and dental insurance.
- Retirement – We offer great retirement savings!
- Employee Discounts – Enjoy a generous discount on footwear, apparel, and accessories.
- Dynamic Work Environment – You will have the opportunity to be an integral part of our business engaging with people, products, and processes.
- Embrace our core values of: Welcoming to All | Setting the Standard | Solutions over Sales | Sustainability in Action | Commitment to Community
- iRun Texas is a retail store so weekends are a must. All employees are expected to work five weekend days a month.
- Demonstrate a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion for advancing cross-cultural competence
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Be a proactive team player who takes initiative
- Desire to continually learn new skills
- Be a positive communicator
- Value the importance of health and wellness